(current as of 1st October 2020)
If you are booking two individual shows please note that these are not priced collectively. Each show is priced individually on the number of students in attendance (see note below)
100 - 250 pupils: $5.00 per pupil (minimum fee)
250 - 400 pupils: $4.50 per pupil + 1 free workshop
400+ pupils: $4.00 per pupil + 1 free workshop
Prices are GST exclusive.
250 - 400 pupils: $4.00 per pupil + 1 free workshop
400+ pupils: $3.50 per pupil + 1 free workshop
Prices are GST exclusive. The 2 SHOW PRICING relates to having 2 different shows, i.e. Senior and Junior. In order to have two shows of the SAME TITLE it is preferrable that both shows have a minimum of 250 students. Please contact us to discuss.
- In the case of two show prices - the prices relates to a per show cost not a total cost. I.E. option (2) with two shows, one of 300 pupils and one of 150 pupils would cost $1875.00 with one free workshop.
- CANCELLATION: A 7 day cancellation fee of the minimum fee ($500.00) exists once a booking is confirmed. At this stage we have already committed to the travel and it is too late to book another school.
- Workshops have a maximum of 25 students and a minimum of 10 and are priced at $5.00 per pupil.
- Community shows are priced at $650.00 + GST and billeting the night of the performance.
- We no longer accept cheques.
- All Internet banking payments must be made within 7 days of performance.
- Prices stated above are GST exclusive.
- A GST invoice will be provided.
- The Ugly Shakespeare Company will make all effort to follow through on every booked performance. However, the show may be canceled or postponed due to acts of God, illness, mechanical failure and any other reason that may beyond the USC's control. The USC is not liable for any costs incurred in the event of a cancellation that is beyond our control. In the unlikely event of this occurring, we will first of all endeavor to re-schedule. Where this is not possible we will discuss a possible discount for the following tour.
- COVID19: We can perform in Level 2 with 100 pupils in the audience at least 4 metres away from the stage. Our show will adapt to the level conditions. All our team are vaccinated.