(current as of 1st August 2014)
If you are booking two individual shows please note that these are not priced collectively. Each show is priced individually on the number of students in attendance (see note below)
100 - 250 pupils $5.00 per pupil (minimum fee)
250 - 400 pupils $4.50 per pupil + 1 free workshop
400+ $4.00 per pupil + 1 free workshop
100 - 250 pupils $4.50 per pupil (minimum fee)
250 - 400 pupils $4.00 per pupil + 1 free workshop
400+ $3.50 per pupil + 1 free workshop
We suggest that it is not worth doing two shows with low numbers. More cost effective to do one larger show
- In the case of two show prices - the prices relates to a per show cost not a total cost. I.E. option (2) with two shows, one of 300 pupils and one of 150 pupils would cost $1875.00 with one free workshop.
- A fourteen-day cancellation fee of the minimum fee ($500.00) exists once a booking is confirmed.
- Workshops have a maximum of 25 students and a minimum of 10 and are priced at $5.00 per pupil.
- Community shows are priced at $500.00 + GST and billeting the night of the performance.
- All cheques to be made out to the He Waka Eke Noa Charitable and are payable on the day.
- All Internet banking payments must be made within 24 hours of performance.
- A GST invoice will be provided.
- The Ugly Shakespeare Company will make all effort to follow through on every booked performance. However, the show may be canceled or postponed due to acts of God, illness, mechanical failure and any other reason that may beyond the USC's control. The USC is not liable for any costs incurred in the event of a cancellation that is beyond our control. In the unlikely event of this occurring, we will first of all endeavor to re-schedule. Where this is not possible we will be happy to offer a 50% discount on one performance the year following.